Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Lucky Foxy Belle

No, that's not my new stripper name (I'm not done with the current midlife crisis and career change quite yet so I can't move on to another one and well, I don't think that would be a viable vocation anyway, though it COULD be a good stripper name).

I'm dog sitting again...it's been a while! This time I'm sitting for a massage school classmate, Christine, and her husband who've gone sailing to Victoria.

This is Lucky, the 13 year old lab...super cute, super old, super sweet.

And below is Foxy Belle (seriously, I'm dogsitting for straight people, not gay men, though I didn't ask who may have named this one, maybe someone has a brother...). Foxy is 2 and, like most small dogs, "large and in charge" as far as attitude goes. There was a note about the possibility of "dingleballs" that could occur (doesn't sound so "foxy" to me, how about you?) and where the soap for such occasions might be...I'm hoping I can pretend I didn't see that note and/or any dingling things that could necessitate finding that soap (yikes, that's worse than dealing with a litter box, dontcha think?).

There's a cat around here, too...named Pixie...but we all know that I generally consider cats an after thought....except, now that I mention the cat topic, I need to admit that I've become almost-friends with Wally, Seujan's (kinda dog-ish and that's why I like him) cat. He's pretty cool...so perhaps I'll give this Pixie a chance.
So far, so good...just arrived a couple hours ago and we've all been fed (yes, the cat, too) and are relaxing for the evening. I'm here till Sunday.

No comments: