Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heartrate to heartbreak

Well, the hip pain is barely a blip on the radar in comparison to the last couple of days...not that it's healed up by any means, it's just getting overshadowed by break up hell. I'm not sure if crying is aerobic or anaerobic--seems it has been both--but regardless, a break up is a much harder exercise than a freaking Ironman, that's for sure...I think I'd rather run a triple marathon in 100 degree heat on an injury (wait--is that option available? What's the entry fee and where do I register?) than be doing this. I'm not feeling particularly thankful for a Thanksgiving morning, and am hanging out with Dave Mathews repeating "Grace is gone" on the ipod a zillion times (ironic that the ipod was a Valentine's Day present...augh...).

It's going to be sunny later today and I'm hoping to get out for a bike ride... then will be landing at somebody's Thanksgiving table quoting Dave Mathews...

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/d/dave+matthews+band/grace+is+gone_20036641.html

No comments: