Monday, January 31, 2011

Uneventful Monday

Today was a planned rest day...just weights. I was a little sore from yesterday's run, but not that bad. I did feel a bit stiff and "cob-webby," so I did a light 15 minutes on the elliptical before the weights. Otherwise, I cleaned my apt. this morning and walked a bit to/from the bus to go to work this afternoon.

Last night I went with a bunch of friends to "Sky High" in Bellevue where they played trampoline dodgeball. Being the pansy injury-phobe that I am, I didn't play...just bounced a little to try it out in between their games. It was a kick and I kinda wanted to get into it, but when I got a note from a friend this morning who could hardly walk on her bad knee after bouncing around all night last night, I felt I'd made the right decision. Anyway, within the big group, I met a bunch of new people, including a couple of nice girls who are training for Ironman CDL in late June. Looks like I may have found a couple people to train with, at least on the bike. Yea!

No comments: