Saturday, November 01, 2008

How is it November already?

Holy smokes, how have 4 weeks of school already gone by??? This week flew...I was told that it must mean I'm pretty engaged in what I'm doing if the time is flying by so fast. True, I'm still really digging it and I think Tuesday was my favorite day of school yet. I had my first 2 quizzes on Wednesday and Thursday of this week and it appears that my brain is still capable of digesting academic content...good news there. I also made a new friend from the other day class at school which makes me pretty happy, too.

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a week and the week went by so fast I'm not even sure I can remember what to report! I had my last day of working at the ADA this week, so I cleaned up my cube and had a little send off from my colleagues which included a gift of a gift card to "Waking Life," a very cool massage supply store. Can't wait to go buy some more oil flavors to try! It was a little wierd, but really good to wrap things up there (although giving up my 24/7 downtown parking pass was downright painful).

I was lucky to get in a few nice sunny bike rides last weekend (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday) and walked to school once this week, too...but the weather is changing and this morning I realized that I hadn't been outside for a workout since Monday---deeee-pressing. I was pleasantly surprised this morning, though, when I got up and it was just gray and NOT actually raining YET (despite the forecast of rain/showers until the end of time). I got myself moving early and was out on my bike before 9:00 for a good 42 mile ride around the south end of the lake. I successfully beat the rain (whoo-hoo!) and had a really good ride...got home before noon and had plenty of time to prep for a practice massage on Seujan this afternoon.

The time changes tonight and it's fine with me to have an extra hour of sleep...or perhaps an extra hour of studying if I can quit screwing around so much (and doing things like blogging) when I SHOULD be studying...).

No comments: