Thursday, March 01, 2007

Iron Mate...

I have a bracelet for tomorrow that says, "Ironmate." I couldn't help but think, "Always an ironmate, not yet an iron..." But my day will come (6 months and counting...) I think the purpose of this bracelet is to get me into a section of the grandstand at the finish area, but I'm not quite sure yet. Seujan is #644 and she and over 1000 of her fellow racers have checked in their bikes, bags, and miscellaneous crap for tomorrow and we're almost in count-down mode. As the twitchy triathletes around town are doing little mini workouts and trying to calm down, I've been taking over their course to play on today...woke up and hopped into the lake again where I was alone...then later had a nice 30 mile bike ride on the course where there were very few triathletes once I got out of town (however, lots of wind and lots of sheep!).

Happy hour with the accountants soon...race reports tomorrow or the day after!

I think she can be tracked tomorrow on www.ironmanlive.com.

Send good energy!

No comments: