Friday, July 30, 2010

Almost race day

This is the 3rd time I've tried to post this blog entry and it keeps failing. Nice when I keep talking about how much time I don't have this week and after I have carried my stats around in my pocket for days hoping for time to update the blog. So screw it...just the facts, boiled down even more.

Race week...did what I was sposed to except for the race plan which might happen today if I'm lucky. Swam Monday, Ran intervals (5x .25) on Lk Wa Blvd on Tuesday, biked intervals (5x 1 min on/2 min off) on Wednesday, solo swam at Seward yesterday. Today could be a light spin...TBD.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow, though I think it may be another experience in Seattle summer hypothermia...going with Stacey who is also racing and I'm pretty jazzed about that part, for sure. Yea for having a race buddy!

No comments: