Wednesday, May 02, 2007

17 days...

I realized yesterday that I'm about 17 days out from the Tour de Cure...I have started dreaming about aspects of it, although last year I was way more freaked out and the anxiety dreams had been going on for quite some time by the beginning of May! The water is rising and the last minute crunch is approaching. Found out today that we got a front page article in the new May Bicycle Paper about it, so I'm psyched about that!!

Got in a short ride on Monday afternoon with one of my favorite volunteers (thus, riding was a "meeting" for work)...it was only 13 miles, but it was a decent pace and after running intervals that morning, my legs felt like it was enough.

Yesterday was a good swimteam workout in the morning and weights at lunchtime.

And that brings us to today. Did my bike intervals on the trainer this morning and swam on my own at the gym at lunch.

Bike workout:

15 min. warmup
7 x 3 min hard (HR 150ish on each one) and 2 min. recovery
10 min cool down

Total: 1 hour
Avg. HR for total ride = 132

No comments: