Friday, April 27, 2007

insert clever title here

Right brain disengaged...no creative title has come forward for today's entry.

Yesterday was a swim and weights day...good after the long run on Wednesday. Is it crazy that 3000 yards and weights feels like an easy day? Wait, don't answer that...

As always, I'm glad it's Friday and sleeping in this morning would've been nice and crossed our minds. However, the speedwork-free week with a day off from work on Wednesday has resulted in not feeling like somebody's doormat by today. Swimteam workouts were good today and yesterday.

I wanted to do my "optional" bike ride outdoors today and brought my bike and all my stuff to work...but it wasn't looking so great outdside by late morning, so I went to spin class at noon. I haven't been to a class in a while and not much has changed--I still don't like them. But I just did what I wanted, kept it aerobic, and got in the short workout I wanted without killing myself. I also didn't participate in the dorky "pushups" which are the signature move of this particular instructor...when the hell would anyone ever do fake pushups on a bike for godsake?? WHATever. Anyway, I also bagged out on the sprint stuff and some of the standing as I want to feel good for the more important ride tomorrow.

Is it time for Friday Happy Hour yet????

No comments: