Friday, April 20, 2007

Quick report...

Yesterday was long run day and weights later...after backing off a little on Wednesday, I felt pretty good and did the whole 13.25 miles at regular pace. Probably should've practiced the run/walk thing, but didn't want to and ran the whole thing. I felt like the tinman every time I got up after sitting for more than a few minutes for the rest of the day, but that's pretty standard of late.

13.25 miles
2:13:19
Avg. HR = 136

Today was a good, but not killer (fine by me) swimteam workout in the morning and a good bike ride I managed to sneak in this afternoon...my legs and bike enthusiasm were back and I had a nice ride, followed by sushi with Seujan. Tomorrow is a mandatory rest day due to work...hoping to do the Daffodil Classic ride on Sunday if the weather holds up.

bike ride:
41 miles
2:39
Avg. HR = 118

No comments: