Saturday, July 26, 2008

Another perfect swim day...

Yesterday I was back on a "Ruth day" rather than a "Kate day." I was up at 5:15 and at the lake to meet Julie & Duncan to swim at 5:45. It was a perfect sunrise swim and the water was just like glass...we were loving it. Swam to the yellow house and back with Duncan and we took a break in the middle to continue admiring the day and the perfection of the water. That was the only workout of the day...thought about doing core and lifting weights, thought more about a nap. Unfortunately, neither the nap nor the weight workout happened, but a really bad funky mood sure did for several hours...

I ended the day at the FSA bike races out at Marymoor...I was really into watching the races, but could not stay awake and had to end the "Ruth day" with Stacey giving me crap and asking "isn't Kate here??!!", since I ditched out early at 9 p.m. to go home and crash.

No comments: