Thursday, July 24, 2008

More midweek fun

One of my BFFs, Shemille, is in town this week for a family reunion...went for a fun dinner with she & Joan last night then met up with the usual suspects at Purr. It wasn't too crazy late this time, but I did manage to sleep in yet again until 7:30 (pretty soon I fear that I will be rightly accused of being an almost-normal person).

Later in the day, I got in a nice 8-mile tanning run along Lake Washington and a mile swim with HH at Seward Park. I like it a lot when my "long run" of the week is 8 miles...have I mentioned that I'm looking forward to taper week next week? The sun was back today and Heather was much less zig-zaggy in the water. We swam the mile in about 35 minutes with a headwind on the way back and a tailwind on the way back in. Great day!

8 mile run
1:12:16
Avg HR = 142, Max = 157

No comments: