Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday triple...

I left the house this morning equipped for today's triple (a.m. swim team workout, lunchtime run, and weights group tonight). Fortunately, I was a physical education major way-back-when and have academic training on how to change clothes quickly 96 times per day. However, I did forget a few things, as has been the case more often lately (a few other things hopping between the synapses). This time I actually remembered the right GPS gadget for my run, but got to the swim locker to discover I'd forgotten underwear (fortunately solved this one by the "emergency pack" always kept in the car containing the most common items: a towel, sports bra, underwear, socks, and 2 belts) and also forgot running gloves. My hands got quite numb on the midday run...but all things considered, I think I'm calling it a successful day so far (ok, it's not over, but I'm feeling hopeful). Even got some work and meetings done in between the workouts...not bad!

Hip felt pretty good on the run again, today, too, and I can't wait to get up to some decent mileage again.

Swim: 3,00o yards

Run: 4 miles, 37:27, Avg HR: 143

Leg workout: TBD

No comments: