Thursday, May 15, 2008

Here comes the sun...

Whew, busy week and 2 days to TDC...but it appears to be coming together and the weather forecast is fantastically accurate. It was beautiful today and the next 2 days could be record high temps in the 80s with sun, sun, sun!

In between week of event stuff like "truck gymnastics" and picking up thousands of bottles of water, boxes of fruit, donated hard boiled eggs and the like, I've managed to get in the training on my "recovery week" schedule with a little extra credit thrown in. I swam yesterday and today I got in a run, a quick weights session, and a short bike ride in the sun...not bad for crunchtime.

Wednesday:
Swam 3,100

Today:
5 mile run
43:09
Avg HR = 145

19 mile bike
1:14
Avg pace = 15.5
didn't wear HR monitor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good LUCK tomorrow! I am sure everything will go GREAT. You couldn't ask for better weather...whoop whoop!