Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Another no-car Tuesday

I wasn't overly excited to get up and hit the bike trainer this morning, but it was OK once I got going...I did a ladder of intervals with the morning news, hung out with my coffee and breakfast for a while, then walked down the hill to work since I'm having another no-car Tuesday (yea! Love the walk-to-work thing!). I walked past Martha & Amy's condo in the hopes I might run into them and sure enough, they were out walking the pugs...it's pretty cool to have more and more run-into-able friends in the 'hood, especially some with cute pups!

Going to the gym later for weights...and tomorrow is the next meeting with the coach to plan the calendar and my marching orders for the next few weeks.

1 Hour Bike trainer workout:

15 min warm up
Intervals (HR up to 150 bpm on each one)
1 min hard/1 min recovery
2 min hard/1 min recovery
3 min hard/2 min recovery
4 min hard/ 2 min recovery
3 min hard/ 2 min recovery
2 min hard/1 min recovery
1 min hard/ 1 min recovery
19 min moderate

Avg HR overall = 131

No comments: