Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday

Catching up again here...yesterday was an hour on the bike trainer in the a.m. (whoo-hoo, still no neighbor complaints!) that was just aerobic (continuing on the aerobic/no speedwork theme of the week, which I've relaxed into quite nicely thankyewverymuch) and weights later in the day. Nothing to blog home about....thus the lack of entry.

Today was slightly more interesting...went to swim team this morning and biked to a meeting this afternoon. It was an "optional" bike day, so a short easy urban ride with a few little hills was fine. I didn't even wear my HR monitor which was good because even though I ran at least 2 traffic lights that were, um, pink, there were a lot of other red lights, stop signs, and construction zone stops...plus the university bridge was up. I had to meet someone near Greenlake and then added a little jaunt through the Arboretum afterwards to get a few more miles. Today's forgotten item was gloves again and my hands were pretty cold...and my toes got numb. Still a good little ride, though, and I was glad to get out on a non-rainy day on some dry pavement.

Tuesday:
Bike trainer, 1 hour
Avg HR = 128

Wednesday ride:
16.6 miles
1:15
Avg pace 14.5

No comments: