Sunday, April 20, 2008

April is the new December

I'm a little off my game training-wise this weekend...I had to work all day yesterday which meant a mandatory rest day and a one-day weekend (today) to do a lot of things that are not exactly done yet...added to that have been 2 (really fun but really late) nights out and not the usual amount or quality of sleep. Oh, and for one final excuse, the weather has been crazy cold the last few days and there were mentions of snow/rain in today's forecast. Apparently, April is the new December. ANYWAY...I should have done a brick today with a long outdoor ride, but I settled for 2 hours on the bike trainer with a bad movie I've seen before ("Girlfight")and am calling it good. I think I might be able to make up the longer ride during the week this week and I just need to get some stuff done around the Shoebox today...and am planning to go to bed super early tonight.

Bike trainer
2:00
Avg HR = 126

No comments: