Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Urban hiking

Didn't get a lot of sleep or very good sleep last night, but was up and off to swim this morning anyway...today it was Mackenzie, Anna, and me in the lane and I got a little more than the usual yardage...good 3,250 yard swim. It was an "optional" bike today and I opted for NOT...I walked to work and back, and to a meeting over at the Columbia Tower in the middle of the day, so I'm sure I got in at least 5 miles of miscellaneous urban hiking throughout the day...and lifted weights...so it's not like I didn't get in a little supplemental movement. Had 2 social things after work, so there was no more time in the day to bike anyway. All the walking was nice...it was a bit cool today, but there were now snowstorms, rain, or ice pellets and seeing some blue sky in our fair city was a very welcomed change! This spring thing might actually happen...

No comments: