Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spinnin' Wednesday

I would have liked to sleep longer again today, but it wasn't happening. Swam with Anna this morning and had a good workout...the usual 3,000 yards. Last day of the month, so we'll rotate and be off the wall lane on Friday--yea!

It's also a bike/intervals day and the weather is improving out there...however, due to meetings and work stuff, I just went to spin class at noon to economize the time/effort/coordination of gear. Even minimizing the gear, I forgot a sports bra (again)...I swear, it's always something. Anyway, it was a decent class and I did get in a few 30-40 second sprints. It wasn't nearly as good as being on the real bike woulda been, but it'll do for today. Speaking of spinning, the details of the to-do lists are spinning around in my head...

spin class:
50 minutes
Avg HR = 142
Max HR = 157

No comments: