Friday, June 27, 2008

Have wetsuit, will travel...

Shew, the loaner wetsuit arrived this morning...rock 'n roll. Tatyana and I have our agenda planned for a 5:30 a.m. caffeine and departure tomorrow to Bellingham for the race at Lake Padden. Now I just have to NOT wreck it and go over the 1 (maybe 2?) beer limit when the pre-pride festivities begin tonight...I think I can, I think I can.

Julie and Duncan declared next week to be the official opening of morning Lake swims and since I didn't have the wetsuit yet for a 6 a.m. swim today, I didn't argue and went to the pool... Karen W., Julie, and I had a good swim and kept it pretty mellow...Julie and I hopped out at about 2,000 yards. I really felt like swimming more, but figured that was a good way to feel before tomorrow so I made myself get out and went to Stumptown for the weekly coffee klatch.

Swim: 200o yards

1 comment:

Ann said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!! 2ND AG! THAT IS FABULOUS!