Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Sun Salutation???

Since taking the taper seriously last week worked for me, I'm taking this whole recovery week thing to heart, too. I went to swim team this morning and had a good, not killer, workout with Tatyana and Sue.

I brought workout stuff along to work for my 2nd workout and thought about a midday run...nah. Then I thought about the elliptical machine at the gym...ditched that idea, too. So I went to the gym to do a few core exercises and a yoga class. I can't exactly say that I got my zen on (despite badly needing it for various reasons including my period starting, my rent being raised, and a few other less-than-optimal type things that make me want to start swimming back to Hawaii) and I really did question what we could possibly be saluting in the "sun salutation," but I wasn't TOO much of a downward doof. It was a nice little stretch break. I'll try a run tomorrow morning.

3000 yard swim
Yoga!

No comments: