Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday

I took Ja'Narah to the Storm game last night and had the opportunity to sleep in a little again today, so I took it. It was lousy and rainy, so I considered getting on the trainer, but drank coffee instead and hoped for a weather improvement by afternoon. I got in to the gym for weights in the middle of the day and by this afternoon I lucked out and there were some sun breaks. I had just enough time before the BikeWorks Board meeting to get in a 20-mile ride down to Seward Park and back. Nice day, good ride.

Oh and the good news of the day is that Blue Seventy determined that the big 'ol rip in my wetsuit is warranty-worthy and they sent it off to be fixed for FREE! I should have it back in time for the Lake Padden race a week from Saturday. Whoop!

20.5 mile ride
1:19
Avg HR = 120
Avg Pace 15.5

No comments: